Re: [exim] abuse and or postmaster for all domains revisited

Autor: Marc Sherman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] abuse and or postmaster for all domains revisited
Debbie Doerrlamm wrote:
> Peter thanks for the response and you are right, I typo'd the file name.. I
> did save the output of the test, I wasn't sure I should post the whole
> thing but here it is for all of you much smarter than me to examine.

Your (cpanel?) config appears to ignore /etc/aliases for virtual domains
configured in /etc/valiases/$domain. You'll have to add the abuse and
postmaster aliases to all of your /etc/valiases/* files.

You should file a bug about that with cpanel; they should handle
required addresses like postmaster and abuse in a simpler way for all
your virtual domains.

- Marc