[exim] abuse and or postmaster for all domains revisited

Autor: Debbie Doerrlamm
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] abuse and or postmaster for all domains revisited
I finally got to do this, but it failed again..

/etc/alias
postmaster & abuse are piped to root

# Person who should get root's mail
root:           wkdwich@???

exim -d -bt abuse@???

fail:fail:fail

Looks like it is searching every file known to mankind but /etc/alias

exim.conf does acknowledge the file:
system_aliases:
driver = redirect
allow_defer
allow_fail
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/aliases}}
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
retry_use_local_part

Now where do I go with this??