Re: [exim] Host Karma Database - white/yellow/black lists - …

Autor: Martin A. Brooks
A: Marc Perkel, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Host Karma Database - white/yellow/black lists - looking fordata
Marc Perkel wrote:
> No - I'm just looking for a few trusted sources. The system is somewhat
> error tolerant in that nothing is going to be listed as white or black
> unless they are 99% one way or the other.

Right, so if a "trusted source" decided to sequentially list entire
netblocks as spam while you're asleep then, from the point of view of
users of your system, large swathes on the Internet will be considered
spammers until you notice and fixs the db, right?

--
Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam & anti-virus
   Consultant    |  martin@???      | filtering. Inoculate