Re: [exim] Feature req: env var logging

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: David Saez Padros
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Feature req: env var logging
Hi !!

>> php_admin_value sendmail_path "SERVER_NAME='www.hoktar.com'
>> /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i"
>
> As I mentioned last time this issue was raised, if you can change the
> sendmail path reliably, then there's no need for a patch; just use -D:
>
> php_admin_value sendmail_path \
>    "/usr/sbin/exim -t -i -DSERVER_NAME='www.hoktar.com'"

this is just a trick for php not running as an apache module, for
other cgi scripts the patch is very useful. Also it's possible to
patch the php apache module to fill the enviroment like in cgi's
so other more useful enviroment variables like SCRIPT_NAME (which
will be very difficulty set by -D) could be used inside exim

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53