Re: [exim] Host Karma Database - white/yellow/black lists - …

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Ian Eiloart
À: Marc Perkel, exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Host Karma Database - white/yellow/black lists - looking for data

--On 17 August 2006 09:57:36 -0700 Marc Perkel <marc@???> wrote:

> I'm still improving my list logic and I think I have it now. I'm
> providing black,yellow,white listings of IP address free for all to use.
> And - I'm looking for people who can help feed data into the system to
> make it more comprehensive and accurate.

We provide mail forwarding to any address, including AOL addresses. Last
week, one of my users with forwarding to his AOL account started flagging
all messages from a particular mailing list as SPAM. Thanks to our
membership of AOL's whitelist-and feedback loop-I was able to contact the
user and stop the reporting, and we weren't blacklisted by them.

Suppose they'd been reporting our emails to your list, how would I get
unlisted?

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex