Re: [exim] Exim4 + greylistd + spf

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Chris Blaise
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Exim4 + greylistd + spf
> >    I maintain that if an administrator for a domain has
> taken the time
> >and effort to publish SPF records for the servers authorized
> to deliver
> >mail as their domain, then it's perfectly legitimate to reject mail
> >from non-authorized servers.
>
> We've been here before. What about forwarded mail?

    In that case, you're right, it will break there.  In that case you'd
need to special case exception it.

    For some situations, I can see where it would be
inconvenient/impossible to maintain exception lists for addresses.  While
I've never heard of my customers accepting forwarded mail from non-local
domains, I can see where it would be a problem.

Chris