[exim] Exim Configuration Problem? Maybe?

Author: drmdub
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim Configuration Problem? Maybe?

I'm new to the whole SMTP and Email handling world but I have an issue on my
server running EXIM 4. Whenever I send an email to this one particular
domain it always gets returned with the same 550 error.

RCPT TO:<postmaster@???> <<< 550-test.dnsstuff.com
(test.DNSreport.com) [66.36.241.109] is currently not 550-permitted to relay
through this server. Perhaps you have not logged into 550-the pop/imap
server in the last 30 minutes or do not have SMTP 550 Authentication turned
on in your email client.

I also have 4 other domains on this server and they handle email deliveries
without error. could anyone shed some light on this please? What does it
mean?
Sent from the Exim Users forum at Nabble.com.