Re: [exim] bypass dnslookup for specific local parts

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Paul LUNETTA
To: Jason Meers
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] bypass dnslookup for specific local parts
> I use a redirect router that matches local_parts from a file like yours.
> My redirects them match a "manularoute" router which in turn resolves
> its list of domains to ip addresses from another text file.
>
> The following bits of code may not be exactly what you need but may give
> you an idea.
>
> generic_redirect:
> driver = redirect
> data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/exim/exim-redirect-users}}
> domains = +relay_to_domains
> allow_fail
> allow_defer
>

> relay_domains:
> driver = manualroute
> domains = +relay_to_domains
> transport = remote_smtp
> route_data = ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/exim-domain-to-ip}}
> no_more
>

> This link might be of help with multiple users on the same system going
> to physically different servers:
> http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20051107/msg00036.html
>

> This paper might also be of help with dnslookup and manularoute routers
> reading data from text files:
> http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-conference/full-papers/jason-meers.pdf

To Jason : Unfortunately, any time I use the redirect router, my mail
goes to the dnslookup.
It's only when i use the {:fail:blabla} at the end of data attribute that
i will obtain the reply (and the message is not sent)

To Bill : Thank you but i don't understand Exim enough to use your config.

- One way
I would like to keep my dnslookup but just add it the condition of these
local part.
So, If someone understand well the syntax of my dnslookup, could he or
she explain to me how to add my condition ?

*******
dnslookup:
    driver = dnslookup
    condition = \
"${if and {\
           {match{$sender_address_domain}{i-example.com}}\
           {!match{$domain}{other_domain.com}}\
           }\
           {yes}{no}}"
    transport = not_permited_in
*******
i tried to add an "or" but it was a massacre.

- Perhaps an other way
As i am using a remote SMTP server, if i could create a router that
bypass really the dnslookup, i could use my remote one ? Here is my
manualroute router :

*******
smart_route:
driver = manualroute