[exim] orphaned files in input and msglog

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Marten Lehmann
À: exim users
Sujet: [exim] orphaned files in input and msglog
Hi,

I have several files in the queue (input) like data parts without
headers, headers without data parts, and a file in the msglog directory
without an according file in input.

I don't know how they became orphaned, but will exim remove them eventually?

A queue run with exim -qqff doesn't show any remaining mails.

In this setup the mailserver will be taken out of service, so I could
remove these entries manually. But I'm afraid that the same may occur on
our production mailservers and nobody would notice.

Regards
Marten