Re: [exim] frozen messages don't get deleted

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: John Burnham
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] frozen messages don't get deleted
> I have the following lines in my configuration:
>
> ignore_bounce_errors_after = 0s
> timeout_frozen_after = 0s
>
> So I would expect that frozen messages are deleted
> immediately. But instead, I have several hundrets of frozen
> messages, that are partially even from last year. We doesn't
> exim delete them?
>

>From the spec:

If timeout_frozen_after is set to a time greater than zero, a frozen message of
any kind that has been on the queue for longer than the given time is
automatically cancelled at the next queue run. If it is a bounce message, it is
just discarded; otherwise, a bounce is sent to the sender, in a similar manner
to cancellation by the -Mg command line option. If you want to timeout frozen
bounce messages earlier than other kinds of frozen message, see
ignore_bounce_errors_after.

Notice that you have set it to zero ? Try setting it to something else.
John