Re: [exim] tls problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrew Johnson
A: floris, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] tls problem
Posting the same problem two in 2 days (even with 2 different subjects) does
not increase the chance of it being answered.

Previously when I have seen this type of error, I have compiled exim with
debug info so I can check what the transport was doing at the time.

Also, try and deliver the message by hand with the -d option so you get a
better trace of what exim was up to at the time.

-Andy-