Re: [exim] How to disable logging unroutable addresses?

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Chris Meadors
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] How to disable logging unroutable addresses?
On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 14:24 +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:
>
> >     log_target = none

> > to force it into mainlog rather than rejectlog:
> >
> >     log_target = main

> Idea noted; I quite like that. Slightly modified: the string could be a
> list. Then the default would be
>
>       log_target = main : reject

> and setting an empty list would disable all logging.

While changes are being proposed, I've seen here and there requests to
be able to log into other files than just the default. Could something
like this be made to work also:

log_target = main : /var/log/exim/malwarelog

So it may be that "main", "reject" and "panic" are defined somewhere in
the configure file (that overrides the compiled in definition that is
used if not redefined).