Re: [exim] How to modify the Subject header

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Kjetil Torgrim Homme
À: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Anciens-sujets: Re: [exim] How to modify the Subject header
Sujet: Re: [exim] How to modify the Subject header
On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 20:04 +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 17:04:22 +0100, "John Hall" <j@???> wrote:
> >I've just looked in the Wiki and on
> >http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/ExiscanExamples the example code is
> >pretty much identical to the code I posted. It mentions in passing
> >that you could use acl variable to transport the new header to the
> >system filter, but that is not what the example shows.
>
> There is a complete example titles "Replacing foreign Spamassassin
> headers with local ones".

can someone[1] please fix the examples to use $rh_ rather than $h_?
otherwise, the RFC2047 encoding will be replaced by raw octets, which
obviously won't work very well for Subjects with characters outside
US-ASCII.

[1] I notice you have an account, Marc. I'd fix it myself if I had an
account :)
--
Kjetil T.