Re: [exim] Filter

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Magnus Holmgren
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Filter
On Tuesday 08 August 2006 20:41, Andrew Riesel took the opportunity to say:
> I have a my mail server setup so that all incoming messages get relayed
> to a spam scanning server. Once a day the server sends a message to the
> users letting them know what messages have been quarantined. The problem
> I am having is that when the spam server sends the message it gets
> routed back to spam server. Is there a way in the exim.conf that I can
> specify that if a messaged is sent by this server to just deliver it
> without sending it back? I am unsure what the syntax of this would look
> like.

Sure. If you add

condition = ${if !eq{$sender_host_address}{ip.address.of.scanner}}

where ip.address.of.scanner is the address of the spam scanning server, to the
router that directs mail to the spam scanning server, the router will be
skipped for mail coming directly from it. How well this will work depends on
exactly what your setup looks like.

If you're using SpamAssassin you could consider passing the mail to it through
the spamd protocol.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)