Re: [exim] Spamd Issues.

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jakob Hirsch
À: jscottorn
CC: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Spamd Issues.
Quoting Jon Scottorn:

>    I am wondering if anyone can tell me what I am missing.  I was
> previously running Exim4 ver 4.60 with spamassassin ver 3.1.1.  I just
> upgraded both exim to 4.62 and spamassassin 3.1.4.  Now exim is not even
> atempting to check with spamassassin.  I am using the same config that I
> was prevously for both exim and spamassassin.

With the small amount of information you, it's hard.

Problems could be:
- is spamd running?
- did the old spamd listen on unix socket, but the new one listens on a
tcp? check if spamd option in its init script (default is tcp) and the
spamd_address setting in your exim.conf matches.
- if using tcp, check firewall (iptables etc.) settings

You seem to have /defer_ok on your "spam =" ACL stanza, otherwise Exim
would complain about not being able to contact spamd. Remove that for
debugging.
Check with spamc if your spamd is reachable.