Re: [exim] Refusing MAIL FROM:<> ...

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: John W. Baxter
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Refusing MAIL FROM:<> ...
On 8/9/06 1:09 AM, "Philip Hazel" <ph10@???> wrote:

>> Ah, I wasn't aware the RFCs would differentiate, nor did I look it up
>> myself.
>
> They don't (as far as I know). My belief is that nobody was thinking of
> callouts when the RFCs were written.

In several pages of Google output, the only relevant thing I find is dated
May 2006, and is informational RFC 4496, Open Pluggable Edge Services (OPES)
SMTP Use Cases.

And that appears at a glance to have nothing to do with Exim's sender
verification callouts (which I don't use for various reasons), although OPES
itself looks interesting, among consenting machines.

--John