Re: [exim-dev] patch for named acl variables

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jakob Hirsch
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-dev
題目: Re: [exim-dev] patch for named acl variables
Quoting Nico Erfurth:

> > 2. Write information about the tree into the spool file (like the
> > existing tree_write does). This an incompatible change, once again,
> > but it's easy to write a small script to rewrite the spool files into
> > the old format, should somebody have a need for that.
> As the format will be changing anyway, I don't see a problem here.

In the current state, the format will not change. As long as you only
use old style numbered acl vars, the spool file will look exactly the
same as before.