Re: [exim-dev] patch for named acl variables

Top Pagina
Auteur: Daniel Tiefnig
Aan: exim-dev
Onderwerp: Re: [exim-dev] patch for named acl variables
Nico Erfurth wrote:
> And for "more code and complication", I don't think that this really
> is a problem here, exim contains far more code that is user by a
> VERY small userbase.

You aren't perhaps arguing one may worsen things because they are quite
bad allready, are you? :o)

Personally, I like these named variables. This "acl_?\d" stuff is just
not memorable and thus provokes misconfiguration. Using macros to name
variables is in turn quite a "hack". (With "hack" being "a dirty one".)

lg,
daniel