[exim] Exim and Plesk

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Ian Eiloart
À: exim users
Sujet: [exim] Exim and Plesk
Hi,

I have a virtual server hosting a private domain. The virtual server comes
with web-based server management s/w called Plesk, and qmail. The Plesk
interface allows me to manage the server through the web, including setting
up mail domains, mail accounts, and some mail settings.

I'm not too happy with qmail - I don't have much experience with it, and it
seems to keep bouncing my outgoing mail due to lack of server resources!

I'd like to replace it with Exim, which I do know reasonably well. However,
I'd like to continue using the Plesk interface. I'm pretty sure this can be
done by configuring Exim to consult the qmail config files (at least to a
certain extent). Has anyone else done this before? I'd be very grateful to
get a sample Exim config file to start me off!

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex