[exim] How to remove present spam headers?

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Yves Goergen
À: exim
Sujet: [exim] How to remove present spam headers?
(Sorry for the last mail, something must have gone wrong...)

Hi,

I'm running Exim 4.6 with SpamAssassin and add my headers myself
(X-Spam-Score and X-Spam-Report). I'd like to remove any present spam
and virus headers from incoming e-mails since they're not trustworthy at
all anyway. The problem is that they have very different names,
X-Spam-Checker-Version-Blah, X-VirusScan-blah-blub... and so on. Is
there a way to remove all /^X-Spam.*/ and /^X-Virus.*/ headers with
wildcards or something? I haven't found anything related in the
documentation. (Only that headers_remove takes a colon separated list.)

And I have another problem now: I cannot add more than a single header
with headers_add. I add a modified Subject header but since I removed
headers that are like my own, I can only add my own headers in the
router, too (instead of in the ACL where it was before). The problem is
that I need to add 3 headers now and it doesn't work. I found an example
in the docs saying something like

headers_add = header1: data1\n\
header2: data2

but doing that will add the headers to the top of the body, with an
empty line separating it from the other headers. Just writing "\"
instead of "\n\" produces a defer error when delivering the mail, I saw
it in the log:

failed to expand headers_add or headers_remove while writing to
tmp/1154718868.H223293P12766.mydomain.de: unknown variable name "acl_m2X"

Can anybody help me out?

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <nospam.list@???>
http://beta.unclassified.de – My web laboratory.