[exim] How to remove present spam headers?

Author: Yves Goergen
To: exim
Subject: [exim] How to remove present spam headers?
Hi,

I'm running Exim 4.6 with SpamAssassin and add my headers myself
(X-Spam-Score and X-Spam-Report). I'd like to remove any present spam
and virus headers from incoming e-mails since they're not trustworthy at
all anyway. The problem is that they have very different names,
X-Spam-Checker-Version-Blah, X-VirusScan-blah-blub... and so on. Is
there a way to remove all /^X-Spam.*/ and /^X-Virus.*/ headers with
wildcards or something? I haven't found anything related in the
documentation. (Only that headers_remove takes a colon separated list.)

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <nospam.list@???>
http://beta.unclassified.de – My web laboratory.