Re: [exim] Web based gui to configure .forward file forforwa…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: W B Hacker
To: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] Web based gui to configure .forward file forforwarding/vacation.
Hidayat Bin Rahmat wrote:

> Is there a way to configure exim4 with some sort of web gui to be able
> to modify the .forward file?
>
> I've tried using usermin/webmin. But I've had problems with the acl as
> I'm using LDAP for user authentication and also the home directory info.
>
> I need a web gui for users to access and update their .forward files.
>
> Have anyone encountered this sort of setup before?

Sounds as if you (presently) need to access and modify two different things: the
LDAP DB entries and the .forward files.

Would this be simpler if your router for .forward 'detection' was simply placed
earlier in the chain so that the 'home directory' info from LDAP was either not
used at all, or looked up with different search parameters when a .forward had
already been encountered?

AUTH lookups can/should be separate from ultimate delivery lookups, and should
be independent of .forwarding entirely.

HTH,

Bill