Re: [exim] getting auth to work under cygwin

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Zbigniew Szalbot
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] getting auth to work under cygwin
Hello,

On 4 Aug 2006 at 16:39, W B Hacker wrote:

> You can take for granted that any decent Linux distro, or any *BSD will handle
> several times the load a WinBox can handle on the same hardware, *expecially* if
> you leave GUI and multimedia off the box (always hard to do with WinWoes,
> generally troublesome with Linux, but 'standard' with *BSD).

In the light of what you are all saying it is probably worth investing in FreeBSD so skip my
question and wait for more when I have installed the system and MTA ;)

> I have toured Poland in a RHD car built for English highways, but cannot
> recommend it, especially since traffic in both directions follows the best
> pavement, not any particular side of the road.

FYI - I wouldn't recommend you Polish roads even if you had a car built for travel in space ;)

Warm regards,

--
Zbigniew Szalbot
www.lc-words.com