[exim] Disable Outgoing External Email

Author: BrianAlley00
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Disable Outgoing External Email
I have a server set up that its main purpose is providing users with
pop3/catchall accounts for their mailing lists. I am trying to set up Exim 4.52 to
only allow email from external/internal domains and only allow outgoing
emails to internal domains. With the setting to allow outgoing to external
domains is causing a huge server load and making mail queue to overflow. So if
anyone can help me that would be great. What I am trying to accomplish is
disable outgoing emails to external domains in the most resource friendly way
possible.

Here are my server specifications...

WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.8.2-S120
Fedora i686 - WHM X v3.1.0