Re: [exim] Remote SMTP using manual route but only forcertai…

Author: Cédric MARCOUX (sprimont)
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] Remote SMTP using manual route but onlyforcertainusers???
Subject: Re: [exim] Remote SMTP using manual route but only forcertainusers???
Thank you for the solution.

I was wonder if it will not be more easy to say if $home/.exchange exist
I deliver else no.

I'm searching for this way at the moment

exchange2003_file:
     driver = manualroute
     domains = +local_domains
     transport = remote_smtp
     verify = false
     route_list = * 192.168.123.254
     require_files = $local_part:$home/.exchange
     unseen = true

But it does'nt work, if I don't find i will use the previous solution

Thanks for help...