Re: [exim] Remote SMTP using manual route but only for certa…

Author: Cédric MARCOUX (sprimont)
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] Remote SMTP using manual route but only for certainusers???
Subject: Re: [exim] Remote SMTP using manual route but only for certain users???
Thanks for advice,

i have try these rules however not seems to work,

exchange2003:
     driver = manualroute
     domains = +local_domains
     transport = remote_smtp
     route_list = * 192.168.123.254
     local_parts = $local_part:lsearch;/home/exchange.lst
     unseen = true

I have filled /home/exchange.lst with somme user $local_part however
keeping or removing name in this file change nothing, every body receive
the mail in exchange, any last idea??? ;)