Re: [exim] Remove Sender Header?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jONEz
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Remove Sender Header?

I found a few more things,

1) Could this be accomplished with a system filter?
headers remove Sender

2) Could it be the setting no_local_from_check?
Q9806: How do I get exim not to add a Sender: header to locally originated
mail?

A9806: It adds it only if the From: header doesn't correspond to the user
sending the message.
You can suppress this by setting no_local_from_check. If your real question
is How do I submit
mail from UUCP without it adding Sender:?, see Q1503.

3) Could it be our user account?
Q1503: We see something strange on our system in regards to mail coming in
via rmail from a
UUCP link. The sender is being set to mailmaster instead of the real sender,
and a Sender:
header is being added to the message.

A1503: If mailmaster is the user that is running rmail, you need to include
that user in the
trusted_users configuration option. Only trusted users are permitted to
specify senders when
mail is passed to Exim via the command line.

Am I on the right track or did I miss the boat completely? Thanks again!
Sent from the Exim Users forum at Nabble.com.