Re: [exim] Delay_warning_condition - new default?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John Horne
Para: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Delay_warning_condition - new default?
On Fri, 2006-07-28 at 10:41 +0100, Jethro R Binks wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jul 2006, Philip Hazel wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 28 Jul 2006, Jethro R Binks wrote:
> >
> > > I seem to recall Philip very recently changed the default for
> > > delay_warning_default to include values for the Auto-Submitted: header
> > > too.
> >
> > Indeed I did. The change will be in the 4.63 release, which I hope to
> > have out next week.

> > Are List- headers standardized, as the Auto-Submitted: header is?
>
> This RFC discusses them:
>
> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2369.txt
>
> "The Use of URLs as Meta-Syntax for Core Mail List Commands and their
> Transport through Message Header Fields"

Put it this way, they seem to be more standard than the Precedence
header :-)

RFC 3834 (section 3.1.8) mentions:
    Because the Precedence field is non-standard...

and RFC 2076 (section 3.9):
                   discouraged.

I have found no similar quotes saying that the 'List-' headers are
non-standard or discouraged.

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: John.Horne@???       Fax: +44 (0)1752 233839