[exim] Exchange address verification: Not working

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Derrick MacPherson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Exchange address verification: Not working
I'm wondering if someone can help me debug why the LDAP lookups from
exim are not working, preferably off list and I'll post back my
findings.

Is there another way than just looking up with LDAP against the Global
Cataloge that would work. My set up is as such:

    exim (external smtp)

    /
     exim (internal smtp)
    \
    exchange (using a pop pull)

I'd like to have the internal smtp determine if the mail is to deliver
to itself (for most of my users are using pop) or go to the exchange
server for all those that are on exchange..

Suggestions?

--
Derrick MacPherson <dmacpherson@???>