Re: [exim] Doing recipient verification earlier in the defau…

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Doing recipient verification earlier in the default config
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:14:48 +0100, Tony Finch <dot@???> wrote:
>I have recipient verification after hte anti-spam checks, because it is
>expensive for me - we use call-forward verification for addresses at
>internal mail servers.

Callforward recipient verification needs to be late, agreed. But the
default configuration has only "normal" recipient verification, which
should be early.

Debian will follow the default configuration in 4.63, but we already
have a domain list for domains which are subject to callforward
receipient verification, and we're going to keep this. This will
probably mean that the two recipient verification steps will be
separated (non-callforward early, callforward late), but that's fine
with me.

Greetings
Marc