Re: [exim] Exim hangs on ldap search

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Lou Vasquez
A: Alain Williams
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim hangs on ldap search

We're actually planning on moving our "real" users over to openldap long
range, that's actually how we had it to begin with, this AD stuff was an
office related idea that I'm pushing away from.

I'm actually happy with the perl hack as it doesn't require much setup,
but that's a good idea. I hadn't thought about that, but it might be a
good way of allowing certain users access via their "virtual" AD
existence.

Lou