Re: [exim] Spanish Law

Top Pagina
Auteur: Lou Vasquez
Aan: exim users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Spanish Law
Why you don't require a reverse and use the FQDN which isn't private.
Then add a layer allowing the domain owner to become a memer/manager of
your list wrt to their domain. That way they can either be involved and
easily responsive, or end up having the whole domain get a bad score, or
get blacklisted. They are technically the owner of the IP and it
empowers them to manage it but without any heavy tools like ntop or
whatnot to tell who is spamming.

I've always liked the idea of whitelists, but I think this is a good
migration path, using both or better yet a scoring system.

Lou