Re: [exim] My DNS Spam and White Lists are Ready for Testing

Author: David Saez Padros
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] My DNS Spam and White Lists are Ready for Testing
Hi !!

>>> doesn't matter -- it may still identify a single living
>>> individual, and so is personal data.
>
> Not so long as it is stored without any other user-relevant information, it is
> not. Even less so than a list of telephone numbers without names would be.

no, it's, like a phone number or any other infomation that could be used
to identify a user.

> That it may be looked-up in a WHOIS, and *might* (temporarily) relate to a
> specific individual, is a separate issue - one covered by the maintainers of
> those DB's, which DO store name and address data.

the point here is not who can use it to identify the user, is just that
it could be used to indentify a user.

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53