Re: [exim] My DNS Spam and White Lists - Feeding me data

Author: Marc Perkel
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] My DNS Spam and White Lists - Feeding me data
So - who wants to try feeding the system data? That helps make the
system more accurate for everyone. To feed me data you need to run a
small bash script that I will provide you all it does is send a string
to a port on my server.

To report a spam you run ip-report spam 1.2.3.4

To report a nonspam you run: ip-report ham 5.6.7.8

The idea being that you report only those that you are highly confident
in. Since the system runs on totals and percentages it can take some
error and still be accurate. I am especially interested in the nonspam
reports as this helps keep the blacklists accurate.