Re: [exim] Testing my Black List

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Perkel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Craig Whitmore
Kopio: exim users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Testing my Black List

Craig Whitmore wrote:
>>> I have about 50,000 hosts listed that aren't listed on Spamhause or
>>> Abuse.net.
>>>

> How did you arrive at this list?
> What about Removal of sites?
> Addition of sites?
> Reporting FP's?
> Checked by Hand? or added from places you didn't like
> Sites are dynamiclly added?removed?
>
> Thanks

It's a combination of several things. Mostly honeypot but also hosts
that do things only spam hosts do like try to spoof my domains in helo
and helo with ip addresses, etc. And - I first make sure that the IP
isn't white or yellow listed before adding it.

BTW - if anyone wants to try my white list, here's the code:

warn    dnslists = dnswl.junkemailfilter.com
    !condition = ${if match {$acl_c1}{white}}
    set acl_c1 = yellow - $sender_fullhost

warn    dnslists = dnswl.junkemailfilter.com=127.0.0.1
    set acl_c1 = white-soft - dnswl - $sender_fullhost

A 127.0.0.1 means it can be trusted and should be accepted as ham
without further testing. If it returns 127.0.0.2 then that means that it
sends some ham and you should bypass all blacklists.