Re: [exim] rewrite env_from witch original h_to?

Góra strony
Autor: Patrick Okui
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] rewrite env_from witch original h_to?
On Thursday 20 July 2006 16:39, Daniel Müller wrote:
> Excuse me, but I did not realy understand I`am a newbie. Give
> me a hint please

We all are/were at one point in time. Question is, are you
willing to do some reading?

If you go and look at the exim specification...

Chapter 3 gives a general view of how exim works:
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.62/doc/html/spec_html/ch03.html

Chapters 6 and 7 give an overview of the exim configuration file
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.62/doc/html/spec_html/ch06.html
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.62/doc/html/spec_html/ch07.html

With that in mind, you need to use the "errors_to" option inside
a router to do what you want.