Re: [exim] sieve queries

Autor: Marc Sherman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] sieve queries
paul hendrick wrote:

> Also, a more simple problem is how to regenerate the userscript.script
> file. I've tried using sieveshell, but can't figure out howto regenerate
> the userscript.bc file. I'm not sure sieveshell is working properly
> (even running list returns no script files).

I don't know how to do this with sieve, but if it's standard behaviour
for all users that you don't want them to modify, I have to ask why you
want to use sieve? It can be done with a router/transport pair instead.
My spam_quarantine router/transport are in the archive; if you want them
and can't find them, I'll repost.

- Marc