[exim] problems with drac for exim on freebsd

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sebastian Inacker
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] problems with drac for exim on freebsd
Hello.

I have problems with drac[1] (compiled for exim) on FreeBSD 6.1. If i
compile drac with REQ_HASH (needed for exim compatibility), drac
coredumps if i use it by fetching some mails from a
courier-imap-/courier-pop3-server.

>From /var/log/messages:

Jul 10 15:00:06 mailgate2 kernel: pid 460 (rpc.dracd), uid 0: exited
on signal 11 (core dumped)
Jul 10 15:00:48 mailgate2 imapd: dracauth() Error "call failed: RPC:
Timed out" for user 10.10.0.41

RAM got exchanged and no signal 11 problems with other software so
far. I also tested it on an other machine. Same result.

I use:
exim-mysql-4.62 (Exim with MySQL-Support, FreeBSD port mail/exim-mysql)
drac-1.12_6 (drac with "-DREQ_HASH -DCIDR_KEY", port mail/drac)
courier-imap-4.1.1,1 (with MySQL and drac support, port mail/courier-imap)

Anybody had the same problem (and solved it)? drac is nice, because it
serves realtime authentication for smtp-after-pop aka.
pop-before-smtp.

P.S.: SMTP AUTH is working and prefered, but i need smtp-after-pop
also. (If you have the chance: Don't use smpt-after-pop. If you have
the chance...)

P.P.S.: I allready wrote a problem report[2] for FreeBSD.

Footnotes:
[1] http://mail.cc.umanitoba.ca/drac/
[2] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=100024