Re: [exim] sender verify and greylisting

Author: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: exim-users
New-Topics: [exim] Hold Smarthosts
Subject: Re: [exim] sender verify and greylisting
On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 06:28:03PM +0200, Jakob Hirsch wrote:
> Quoting W B Hacker:
>> Thanks - but that is exactly the sort of artistic but useless
>> eye-confusion I need to avoid, and the primary reason I use
>> threading ONLY to check the point.
> Well, tastes obviously differ. I usually don't even look into the

Bill has made it clear on multiple occasions that he believes that if you
don't do things his way, you're obviously wrong. See also long and rambling
threads on iptables, and on databases for auth and everything else that he's
been involved in.

If he doesn't want threading, why should he care if he breaks it for everyone
else.

Cheers

MBM

--