[exim] WishList imported

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Neue Treads: Re: [exim-dev] [exim] WishList imported
Betreff: [exim] WishList imported
As you may not have noticed, I imported the old WishList file into the Exim
Bugzilla (http://www.exim.org/bugzilla/) a while ago (just the other day, I
discovered that one of my regexes had missed four items, but now they're all
there). So, everyone is encouraged to submit their ideas there (perhaps after
discussing them on the list(s) first).

Now, shall I arrange so that comments can be added in Bugzilla through mail
and so that new bug reports and comments and changes to the same are sent to
a mailing list? Which mailing list (exim-users, exim-dev or a new list)?

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)