Re: [exim] Submission mode complications.

Author: Marc Sherman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Submission mode complications.
Robert Zigweid wrote:
> I've been told that the obfuscation in my message is a problem, so I'm going
> to risk dumping it all out, or at least make it a little more clear, with
> the exception of the destination address, which is slightly altered.

There are many people on this list, including myself, who will simply
stop reading your message at the first sign of obfuscation. If you want
the full membership of this list to be able to help you, please stop
obfuscating entirely, with only the exception of passwords or other
private credentials.

Also, please don't top-post, and please trim your quotes.