[exim] ACL to reject spam

Autor: Michael Johnson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] ACL to reject spam
Hi all

I'm running 4.60 and I have the following ACL in the data section:

   deny    message        = This message scored $spam_score points.
Congratulations!
           spam           = nobody:true
           condition      = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{40}{1}{0}}

I want to reject at 4 points. I find using this method, it appears
that if a message scores over 100, it's delivered anyway. I should
say, since I added a blacklist entry which adds 100 points to a
message, it seems as though the score being over 100 is ignored.
Should I change the math in the condition statement? I'm completely
guessing here, but is it starting the count all over again when it
hits 100 so the message appears to have only 1 or 2 points when it's
actually 103?

If these assumptions are correct, would the following work?:

   deny    message        = This message scored $spam_score points.
Congratulations!
           spam           = nobody:true
           condition      = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{400}{10}{0}}

Would it be easier to change my blacklist setting to be 50, or just
10? Where do I set that in spamassassin?

-Michael

   _
  /~\     The ASCII
  \ /   Ribbon Campaign