Re: [exim] 451 error codes & Exchange

Author: Dave Evans
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] 451 error codes & Exchange
[btw sorry for stealing threads in my original post. /me must pay closer
attention in future.]

On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 07:54:16AM -0700, John W. Baxter wrote:
> At RCPT TO: time, the 451 relates to the given recipient. (For example,
> that recipient might currently exceed storage quota while all others are
> OK.) So the reaction should relate to the specific recipient (just as
> unknown user should).

Thanks, that was my interpretation too. I know this isn't an Exchange forum,
but if anyone could offer some advice on how to make Exchange treat such an error
as specific to that recipient, I'd be most grateful :-) Maybe off-list would
be better.

--
Dave Evans
Power Internet