[exim] SMTP data timeout

Author: Brent Clark
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] SMTP data timeout
Hey all

My apologies for my post, but since I know quite a few of the members on this list is located in the UK I need to ask if anyone experiencing SMTP problems from the Uk.

I seem to be experiencing issues whereby every now and again where Exim gives me a message like so:
SMTP data timeout (message abandoned) on connection from mra04.ch.as12513.net [82.153.254.72] F=<sam@???>

Weird thing is that I subscribe to quite a few mailing list etc (Exim include), and I dont have any problems with SMTP connections.
Even US and South Africa local traffic is not a problem, mostly the UK is a problem.

If I perform tcptraceroutes (and too from my foreign shell back home), I have no problems connecting to remote mail server.

Due to this been a OT Exim mail and out respect for the other members, please mail me off list.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark

P.s. Maybe its a satellite issue.