Re: [exim] exim exploit or configuration problem

Author: Bridgit Griffin (Withers)
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim exploit or configuration problem
I have up loaded zips/tars of the emails with all headers intact for
those who wish to inspect further ftp to ncewebdotcom

username: anonymous at nceweb dot com <mailto:anonymous@yourdomain.com>
password: anonymous

But let me see if I have understood all of the posts so far:
- this is a config issue on the ISP side.
- they may or may not be able/willing to put the "correct" config in place.
- I have done all that I can from my side (have I done all that can be
done?) other than submit a ticket through tech support (that's another
nightmare).
- and the unwritten suggesting....find a new hosting provider.

Did I miss anything?

W B Hacker wrote:
> Don't be so hasty.
>
> This is a volunteer group, we are in time zones all over the globe, and most
> folks here have both a day-job and a life outside of this list.

My apologies. I wasn't trying to be rude, just trying to solve the
"mystery."

BTW thank you for the education and the help.