Re: [exim] Problem after installing MailScanner

Author: Christian Schmidt
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Problem after installing MailScanner
Hello o,

o omida parasita, 12.07.2006 (d.m.y):

> I run 2 instances of exim with different configs. If you read
> carefully what I wrote you'll see that I said that everything was
> working fine for 2 days.

Yes, it _was_ working...

If you read carefully what your exim logs you'll see that it might be
confused about which mails to defer. That's most probably a
configuration issue caused by the additions you need to make to the
exim.conf for the _listener_.

Maybe it's just because of confusion about which configuration file to
use when exim is called without any additional parameters like "-C
/path/to/second/config".

Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
Alle gehen gern zur Schule. Außer Hektor. Der ist Rektor.