Re: [exim] 1 user name in 2 different domains

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Renaud Allard
Para: Jean-Paul BALOCHE
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] 1 user name in 2 different domains
You should have on the machine handling the mail storage a router like
this one:

virtual_aliases:
        driver = redirect
        data = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/virtaliases}}
        file_transport  = address_file
        pipe_transport  = address_pipe

in your /etc/virtaliases, you should have something like this
toto@??? totostg
toto@??? totofrog

That means, if you wish a different mailbox for each mail account, the
user should also be different.

The virtual_aliases router justs redirects mail for toto@??? to
totostg mailbox (/home/totostg/Maildir/new in your case).

If you wish the same mailbox for the 2 domains, put something like this
in your virtaliases file:
toto2@???    toto2
toto2@???    toto2
I this case, both will go to /home/toto2/Maildir/new