Re: [exim] 1 user name in 2 different domains

Autor: Jean-Paul BALOCHE
A: jori.hamalainen@teliasonera.com
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] 1 user name in 2 different domains
Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

for the moment, I have configured exim like this :
[...]
domainlist local_domains = stg.com:frog.com:localhost
[...]
smarthost_stg:
driver = manualroute
domains = +local_domains
local_parts = lsearch;/etc/exim/valid_mailboxes_stg
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = "* 192.168.102.12"

smarthost_frog:
driver = manualroute
domains = +local_domains
local_parts = lsearch;/etc/exim/valid_mailboxes_frog
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = "* 192.168.102.12"

So, if I replace smarthost_stg and smarthost_frog section by :

data = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/aliases}}

and if I configure /etc/aliases like this :
toto1@???
toto1@???

is it ok ?

What I don't understand is how it will work :
if toto1@??? receives an e-mail, in which mailboxe will it goes ?
/home/toto1/Maildir/new ?
and how does it work for toto1@??? ? Will the mail goes in
/home/toto1/Maildir/new directory ?
What I want is to have 2 different directories (one for each domain)

thanks for your precious help ;-)
JPB