Re: [exim] Changing outgoing interface

Top Pagina
Auteur: Renaud Allard
Aan: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Changing outgoing interface
I also got some servers blacklisted at SORBS because they were on
alleged "dynamic" ranges. This is because in Europe, the RIPE (and ISP)
doesn't report (correctly) dynamic and static addresses. To get removed
from SORBS, you just need a PTR record referring to your domain
(preferably equal to HELO and MX) with a TTL of at least 86400, then go
to their website and ask to be removed.
Anyway, IMHO, SORBS is not a list to use to blacklist people, there are
just way too many errors.