著者: W B Hacker
To: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] Changing outgoing interface
Stephen Gran wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 07:52:59PM -0400, kent stand said:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>Currently one of the IPs I am using on a server (which the hostname happens
>>to resolve to, and is the main IP) has been listed in a SORBS dynamic IP
>>list, so I need to change it. The IP is static, but for various reasons,
>>SORBS is being stubborn about a TTL on the PTR.
>>
>>What I'd like to do is change the IP that exim sends mail on so that the
>>mail is no longer improperly blocked.
>>
>>According to this Spec:
>>http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.50/doc/html/spec_30.html I should be able to
>>do this under "interface", but I'm still a bit cloudy about what exactly to
>>do. Am I making this more complicated than it needs to be? How exactly can I
>>go about changing this IP or hostname that Exim uses?
>

> In the router that defines remote deliveries, add the line:
> interface = ip.ad.dr.es

... and invest some effort into ID'ing and fixing whatever it was that caused
SORBS to BL your initial IP, *before* you activate the new one, else you may
just get the new one listed as well.

PTR TLL aside, if your provider has given you a fixed-IP within a block
otherwise 'allocated portable' there may not be much you can do.

Bill